More Crazy Dreams

We're all sicky here in the house of ill-health, and none of us slept well last night, especially Buckaroo. And when baby doesn't sleep, nobody sleeps.

Here's the one about my dad:
I was sitting at the dinner table with my dad, his wife, and my step-sister. My dad and his wife were asking me about R, I think. Drilling me. The ex-wife said something really rude, but it's all blurry. I got up from the table and said, "Kiss my a**," as I walked toward the bathroom. Then I was in the bathroom, and my dad was in there with me, and I was shout shout shouting at him. He was trying to get me to shut up, so he put his gigantic hand over my mouth and was suffocating me. Then I woke up.

I think that part of the dream was from a scene in Chasing Redbird.

In another dream I was shouting at my mom on the phone.
In another dream I was recycling aluminum cans while wearing a large orange hat.
In another dream I was helping the mother of Sweet Potato's friend sew a wedding dress out of scraps so she could marry my 8th-grade dreamboat. I have to admit, I was a bit jealous.

Comments