There's Bob

Today I was reading Bob the Builder to Buckaroo, as he insists we read it several times a day. This time he stopped me mid-story, lowered his head a little and whispered, "I like Bob's eyes," and then added a double nod to let me know he was serious.

In other Bob news, I've made up a "Bob the Builder" song to the tune of "Frosty the Snowman." It goes like this:
"Bo-ob the builder! He is so fantastic with a hammer and a measure tape and a hard hat make of plastic.
Bo-ob the builder was a cartoon they say. He's made of ink, but Buckaroo thinks that he came to life one day.

There must have been some magic in that old orange pen they found cuz when it touched Bob's shirt he began to saw around."

It's amazing what one can create while stuck in traffic with a fussy toddler.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your song!!!
Do you remember:
"Mooshy Mooshy Mooshy; Moo Moo Moo. I like bananas and I like you. Mooshy Mooshy Mooshy; Moo Moo Moo."
My kids still sing it to babies!
-Jenny
Janice said…
I wish I could make up songs as creatively as you!