Little House in the Big Snow

R's dad was nice enough to send us photos of our house-to-be in winter. This photo was taken yesterday. While March in California is hopping its way into spring with all of the fruit trees blossoming pink and white, and the world abuzz with bees and hummingbirds, there is some winter still to be had in Massachussets.

Karen, my friendly neighborhood therapist, says I'll have to be sure to grow indoor plants and flowers in The Woods so that I'll have something colorful and cheery at which to gaze so I don't get depressed during the dreary months, and I can see that she's right. I mean, this photo almost looks like a black and white. I guess I'd better start watering my green thumb.

I've come to think of this move like a pregnancy, and we are now entering our third trimester. Are there moving doulas? I could use one right about now.

Comments

Old Gates Farm said…
what a good idea--a moving doula! i'm sure there are many out there who could benefit from that help! :)
-krismarie