Day Fourteen: Sweet Potato's Letter

This is a photo Sweet Potato took with her cell phone of herself, Soccer Star, and Swimmy Star and text to me. (I can't ever quite figure out the tense of text. Texted? This fandangled technology!)
Here's the letter that Sweet Potato wrote, and I received today:
"Dear Mom,
Hi! I am writing you from Nana Sandy's. Yesterday I said goodbye to Soccer Star and got lost on the way here. I felt sick yesterday, but today I am much better. Today Nana and I went to JC Penny's and Barnes and Nobles. I got 5 shirts, a pair of jeans, Bloomability and Ruby Holler (both written by Sharon Creech, as you know). I miss you and Buckaroo a lot and I can't wait to see you again. Write back if this letter comes before I do. I will be at my dad's.

Love, Sweet Potato

P.S. I have changed my mind about something so big you will not believe me.
P.P.S. I will tell you when I get there.
P.P.P.S Remind me about it.

I love you.

P.P.P.P.S Pop is fine. Bye!"

Here are my guesses as to what she's changed her mind about:
She's decided to stop re-reading Harry Potter for a while. This would be major.
She's decided to join the school band.
She decided not to be a children's book author when she grows up.
She's decided not to go to college-- oh, anything but this.

And that is the end of week number TWO.

Comments