Day Eleven: The Tarot Twist


Today was the "Experience Gardner" festival-sidewalk sale thingy, and I had my tarot cards read by Roseanne. I asked if I was going to be happy living in Massachusetts (in my head, not out loud), and this is what she said:
I'm having trouble with an authority figure who is unhappy with his/her own life and is taking it out on me. It's going to be a long struggle, but it will pass. Hmm. . .
I'm going to have a windfall. Yay!
I'm going to have another baby-- I laughed when she said that, but she looked at me very seriously, and said, "It's right here: fertility card on top of motherhood." When I told R about the baby he said, "Maybe she meant a baby dog." I am happily sending my surplus of baby energy back to California for my friends who can really use it.
Although, the baby is supposed to help me work out my troubles with my authority figure, bring us closer-- so, maybe my authority figure is Cesar Millan.
I'm going to come to a crossroads and have to make a big decision-- I'm thinking this might happen just before the March thaw: Should I stay or should I go?
And then I forked over my fiver.
I've had several people, just this week, tell me that the winters here are hell on ice and that they are moving south as soon as they can sell out. It's a bit frightening.
R says he's never leaving, and he hopes I won't leave either, but R has never spent a winter in this Adam's apple of the woods, so he could change his mind. Or I may end up becoming a champion ice hockey player. Stranger things have happened, I'm sure.
There were other adventures today, but I have to save them for another time as I'm in the middle of The Last Summer (of You and Me), and it's beckoning me from the couch.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hmmmm! who could that authority figure be? More importantly - baby, could mean anything; poppies, frogs, steps...QW