Poetry Dragon

It's poetry month, and to celebrate I'm posting one new poetry prompt each day on my Facebook author page. Follow me over there if you're interested in writing poems! You might even pretend you're a dragon if that's your thing. 

In other news, a snippet of my poem, "Losing Your Breath," was read on NPR's All Things Considered. Have a listen! And then check back at ATC each Sunday in April for new and more poetry.

The original and full poem from which this snippet was read was published at Superstition Review if you want to take a peek over there. 

Finally, I have a Behind the Words interview up at Spry Lit if you want to check that out. Thanks to Erin Ollila for chatting with me about my poem, "Some Good Thing May Yet Happen," which was published in issue 6 of Spry.

P.S. Forthcoming: Two new poems at Terrain.org. When they're live you'll hear me bellowing from the rooftops. Until then, happy poeming.


Comments